For the meaning of life, and also for a new member to join the Trampoline family! Every person that we add to the mix here in the studio shapes who we are. We hire great people and see where they shine to mold positions around them.
Our current opening is for an enthusiastic, resourceful and creative Communications and Production Associate. This is a unique, exciting position that supplements both the account and creative teams in order to serve our clients. We like to immerse ourselves in the culture and voice of our clients in order to help best tell their stories, and we hope you do, too.
One day you’ll be writing an Instagram post, the next, you’ll be researching vendors who can source merchandise, and the next, you’ll be meeting with a client to kick off a new project.
– Manage day-to-day client projects including but not limited to oversight of creative production, timelines, budgets, verbal and written correspondence with clients.
– Research and develop third-party quotes and coordinate production process with designers and vendors.
– Manage client advertising budgets, develop plans and place media on behalf of clients.
– Support Partners and Account team on large client accounts, projects, and/or business development activities, as needed.
– Effectively collaborate with internal creative teams, business partners, and vendors.
– Manage Trampoline and client social media strategy, content curation, ideation, and execution. Access and interpret analytics and report back to clients and Senior Leadership team.
This role requires strong:
- Attention to details
- Organization skills
- Creative written and oral communication skills
- Customer service (internal and external)
- Basic math skills
Our team and culture are unique, and we’re looking for an extraordinary person to join us. You don’t have to know it all, but you do have to be willing to learn. A degree is preferred. This position is located at our Glens Falls office and is full-time with benefits.
Could this be you?