UPDATED TO ADD:
The position has been filled. We are always accepting resumés.
Trampoline is hiring an Account Manager to join our 18-person shop. This role will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, working with our Senior Leadership team to establish timelines and project scopes.
This person will produce creative briefs for project kick-offs with design teams, including client objectives, timelines, and budgets.
Given the current remote environment and the nature of this position, the Account Manager will work directly with clients, prepare agendas, run weekly meetings, and confer with Senior Leadership on project assignments.
This person will work with the Managing Director of Media to establish media plans and coordinate assignments for production.
While we may sign on to our computers from different zip codes, communication and collaboration are still integral to how we operate.
- Conduct scheduled calls and meeting with clients, vendors, and creative team
- Input projects tasks and details in Basecamp and Harvest
- Provide updates on clients and projects to Partners and Senior Leadership weekly
- Establish tracking systems for existing accounts
- Maintain calendar for workflow
- Identify and analyze opportunities
- Participate in daily traffic meetings
- Identify opportunities for growth
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Solid computer skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
An ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related business discipline
- Willingness to balance organization and innovation
- 5-7 years of work experience in project or account management.
- Flexible mindset and collaborative attitude
- Ability to operate in a deadline-driven environment
- Enjoys Halloween
Please send letters of interest and resumes to [email protected] .