In search of a videographer with drive to narrate, chronicle, and produce content for clients in the outdoor adventure industry, higher education, healthcare, and non-profit spaces.
If you’re enthusiastic about getting out there—mountain top, college campus, cityscape, or boardroom—and capturing emotion and excitement, then it’s time to call “Action!” on this opportunity.
Shoot and edit videos for promotional efforts and as part of ongoing advertising campaigns.
Develop concepts/ideas for new videos and edit footage together as needed.
Participate in on-location scouting and shooting.
A Bachelor’s degree in communications, video production, design, journalism, theatre, or related field.
Proven ability to produce quality work with a strong professional portfolio or demo reel.
Must be able to Ski or Snowboard.
Must be able to stand for long hours.
Must be able to work outdoors in temperatures as low as 10° F.
Must have proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
· 2-3 years of professional experience in video production.
· Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
· Proven ability to meet stringent deadlines.
· Licensed drone operator a plus.
· Familiarity with a variety of equipment: Lumix, Canon, SONY.