Summer Design Intern (Part-Time)
We’re seeking a creative enthusiastic & self-motivated design intern who is ready to jump right in.
- Participate in critiques, design meetings and be able to take a project from concept to completion.
- Willingness to learn, ask questions, and accept feedback.
- Share organized files with fellow designers and collaborate with a team of designers, writers and project managers.
- You’re excited to share new ideas and reference research/inspiration.
- Comfortable in Adobe CC.
- Familiarity with the Zoom platform.
- Pursuing a degree in Graphic Design or a recent graduate
- Must be able to provide your own computer setup/technology
- Pay rate will be set at NYS minimum wage – $13.20/hr
- Potential to add completed assignments to your portfolio
- Our team is currently fully remote but there is the ability to work in person at the Glens Falls office when necessary
- Schedule/hours will satisfy school requirements but may not meet full-time hours
- Positive team morale, support, advice, and more:
Trampoline Design is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that seeks out diverse applicants to join our dynamic team. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.